• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bridge plate on passenger side door

67Beast

6" circle with 4" number centered according to my records. Yellow with black number for all years leading up the use of the subdued markings in the 1970's. Once subdued, it was flat black five line broken circle with a flat black number centered in it.
Here is mine on my restored 67' M35

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bjorn, here are 2 different bridge plate ids. One from the tractor is correctly marked "5" but under that you can see the "8". The other is from the wrecker but the door is off an M35A2. As you can see its a hand painted job. Ironically the door was brush painted too. Sorry about the angle of the tape. the camera design prohibits pics with the left hand.

Attachments

AMGeneral

I believe the circle is lusterless yellow with a diameter of 6 in with the number(s) not to exceed 4 inches in height and be flat black and centered in the circle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks