• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brill trailer

25 pounder

Brill and Freuhauf trailers are getting rare nowadays , after a life in the military , farmers were happy to achieve the very strong low platform, 4 wheeled trailer for a further use in civilian life. So far we found 2 trailers (with lots of work to be done) , but to valuable to go to the scrap heap. One of them is now equipped with the .50 cal Maxson , the other one is stored and awaits restoration.remorque BRILL 029.jpgremorque BRILL 032.jpgremorque BRILL 028.jpgremorque BRILL 009.jpgremorque BRILL 006.jpgremorque BRILL 005.jpgremorque BRILL 001.jpg

bigboy44

Awesome looking trailer! I think that design would be a lot more use full that the high deck trailers. Why did they do away with that style? Great build.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Awesome looking trailer! I think that design would be a lot more use full that the high deck trailers. Why did they do away with that style? Great build.
Lot less ground clearance. Think about going through a ditch with a deuce and an M105, then think about trying to do that in a CCKW with this thing.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I had a chance to get one of these, before I was in the hobby. Wow, I hate to think of all the stuff I have passed on in my life.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks