• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brill trailer

25 pounder

Brill and Freuhauf trailers are getting rare nowadays , after a life in the military , farmers were happy to achieve the very strong low platform, 4 wheeled trailer for a further use in civilian life. So far we found 2 trailers (with lots of work to be done) , but to valuable to go to the scrap heap. One of them is now equipped with the .50 cal Maxson , the other one is stored and awaits restoration.remorque BRILL 029.jpgremorque BRILL 032.jpgremorque BRILL 028.jpgremorque BRILL 009.jpgremorque BRILL 006.jpgremorque BRILL 005.jpgremorque BRILL 001.jpg

bigboy44

Awesome looking trailer! I think that design would be a lot more use full that the high deck trailers. Why did they do away with that style? Great build.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Awesome looking trailer! I think that design would be a lot more use full that the high deck trailers. Why did they do away with that style? Great build.
Lot less ground clearance. Think about going through a ditch with a deuce and an M105, then think about trying to do that in a CCKW with this thing.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I had a chance to get one of these, before I was in the hobby. Wow, I hate to think of all the stuff I have passed on in my life.