• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bringing/looking for at Gilbert 2011 thread

DanJP2

Hey guys and gals before you know it the Gilbert PA 2011 show will be taking place!! Hope everyone is having a great summer it has been flying by.

So please feel free to post what you are bringing or looking to find at Gilbert. Also the few people who always seem to complain and post negative feedback on shows no need to do it here Thanks!

Hope to find some more great deals this year!

paulfarber

I will be bringing an M105A2 if not sold before and the hardware (only) for deuce cargo seats (no headboard). I cut all the wood off so its just the metal.

I am looking for Army Motors (the originals) and will pay top dollar for issues.

CCKW parts are always of interest. I also need a rifle rack for the jeep.

I also need the top bows and the sides for an M35a2. I tried to pick them from jtonka when I went to Ft. Drum but the slipping clutch derailed any detours... had to get home before it stranded me.

HAWKMAN

I am looking for alot of hmmwv parts.
If your interested in soft doors I have 75 that are going to get mixed in the next light iron load I can bring to Gilbert...PM me on this. For what I'll be bringing, not much small stuff TM's and some comm stuff. Here's list of vehicals:
2 M-151 A-1s
1 M-35 cargo
1 M-109 shop van (if not sold before)
2 M-1008s
1 55 CJ-5 IDF rep
1 M-38 A1 custom
2 HAWK carriers
1 Dihatsu servicer P/U
1 M-101 A1
and assorted electric cushmans and carts.......plus half keg Yugling Lager. Also might bring the F-16 tail, it's been a while since it's been out.

m816

We have a restored M51 Dump that we are finishing up to bring to Gilbert to sell. Great running truck with a heater and commercial wheels and side boards so you can actually get some product in the body. We cut out any rust spots in the usual places and are getting ready for paint when the rain lets up. We also will bring our m151a2 and my M610 kiwasaki Mule for transportation around the grounds. I could use some aircleaner,fuel (mechanical) pump and some cushions for the seats, for the project mutt. See ya'll there. Vinny

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Wow, this thread has been alive for 5 days and this is it?

Not 100% sure what I will have dug out of the sheds but I have to bring the Willys for forward movement to West Point.

I plan on filling the trailer up with around 8 pallets of stuff and side racks. I should also have a bunch of tarp bows I think. Let's hope for good weather.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
CARNAC, would you have room for an M37 winch for the return trip? I'm trying to figure out the logistics of getting one back to FL, it's destined for Uraguay.

cruzinz28

If anyone is interested here are some things I have for sale and can bring with me to Gilbert:

M200A1 Trailer (Tan, new tires, great shape)
M105A2 Axle w/ springs and brake cylinder

emr

recovery if U still want that 5 gal pail of brake fluid I have 2 left. :) I can bring it, I also have one hemmit tire on rim new with nubs, blazer side windows 2 sets 50 a set, 2 blazer rotors new 50 both, long ty rods for cucv pcik up or blazer sorry i do not know what one, 25 bucks ea brand new, will make a list at shop and get back with more stuff, :) lets keep this thread up if possible :) I want an M 818 :) I have 2 brandy new late production 90020sndccs never mounted 150 ea. and 1100 ndccs brandy new never mounted for 250 ea. long bed deuce and long bed 5 ton cargo covers, new and old style all vinyl new camoall one pc old green needs end curtains,

Coal Cracker

< ------Needs

M35A2 Clutch Set

M35A2 Air filter

M35 Hardtop

4,,,14/20's or 395r20's

M35A2 Center Trans Hump for inside cab <---I really need this

M35 Plastic Battery Box

Rt. Front M35 Fender,,,,USED preferrably

M35A2 Heater Kit Engine coolant, not arctic

M35A2 Door Seals

I'm bringing a NOS Rebuilt M35 3053a Trans,,It's currently spoken for , but if that changes I'll let the thread know.

Last edited:

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all,

Randy, do those rotors include the hub and studs or is it just the rotor disc itself?..... if it includes the studs and hub, I will take them.......

I plan to be at the show starting that Thursday in the late morning.......

Some of the bigger stuff I will have includes:

- M109 screens, new in box
- M35 radiators, new in box
- 10.00 x 15 tires and rims for the M172 lowboy trailer
- M109 boarding ladders (steel)
- one set of NOS GM oil cooler lines for the CUCV series (both upper and lower that run behind the radiator in front of the fan)
-dodge weapons carrier inner w/s frame (I believe for the 1/2 ton comand car)
-lots of other small stuff..............

I will be in my usual spots.......

Ziggy
-