• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bringing/looking for at Gilbert 2011 thread

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Doing the final work over on the truck this weekend once I get home.

Can't wait. Sure hope there is a good turn out cause this thread is kinda.....slow.

(also doing this to bump the thread--but that's my internal voice speaking)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
CC, I should have a spare tire mount and trans tunnel cover. I'll look tomorrow and report back.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Hey Doghead, I had my hair cut by Elvis' barber on Ray Barracks when I was stationed in Germany many, many, many moons ago.

Didn't know he was Elvis' barber until they had an article in Stars and Stripes about the barber retiring and how he cut Elvis' hair all the time.

Figured I'd throw that out there since this thread needs a boost.

wildbilly1760

Wanted :looking for some camo netting. a large woodland hex, or a complete set, hex and diamond.
m 105 trailer, or m 200 rolling chassis, no bed.
m-35a2 antenna sugar scoop, and extensions to mount to bed.
antenna tie down rope with clip
tailgate chain covers
springer seat cushions
m105 side racks and top bows
folding desk

can bring if anyone is interested:
Bed, Adjustable Field Hospital, U.S. G.I., Unused $150.00 each
m-35a2 camo cargo cover / extra tall version with green nylon sewn into it to make it taller $200
WWII dated folding stretcher with aluminum handles, came in a big yellow first aid box $200

Make offers and trade considerations
will take pics of anything you might be interested in
probably will find more stuff and of course will want more stuff the more I think about it

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What I have for sale is listing in the classifieds, if anyone needs anything I'll throw it in the trailer.

Hope to see a lot of Steel Soldiers there, Gilbert is always a great show! I'll be set up on the East end of the fairgrounds again with SrJeeper in the Vietnam display.

HAWKMAN

What I have for sale is listing in the classifieds, if anyone needs anything I'll throw it in the trailer.

Hope to see a lot of Steel Soldiers there, Gilbert is always a great show! I'll be set up on the East end of the fairgrounds again with SrJeeper in the Vietnam display.
I'll drive something by and say HI!:)

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Wanted :looking for some camo netting. a large woodland hex, or a complete set, hex and diamond.
m 105 trailer, or m 200 rolling chassis, no bed.
m-35a2 antenna sugar scoop, and extensions to mount to bed.
antenna tie down rope with clip
tailgate chain covers
springer seat cushions
m105 side racks and top bows
folding desk

can bring if anyone is interested:
Bed, Adjustable Field Hospital, U.S. G.I., Unused $150.00 each
m-35a2 camo cargo cover / extra tall version with green nylon sewn into it to make it taller $200
WWII dated folding stretcher with aluminum handles, came in a big yellow first aid box $200

Make offers and trade considerations
will take pics of anything you might be interested in
probably will find more stuff and of course will want more stuff the more I think about it
I should have some of that stuff like the 105 racks and bows and field desk and I use to have a lot of those bed extensions and I'll see if I have one left with the sugar scoop and I still might have a camo net set floating around someplace.

wildbilly1760

Carnac. Let me know if you find the parts. PM with a guesstimate of prices you want. Will you have any deuce winches?

Will bring along a Braden 30000 rear mounted winch if any one has any interest. $200. no cable, and some other parts arent there. Works, was on a home built monster truck. Have pics if interested.

HAWKMAN

Hello all,

Randy, do those rotors include the hub and studs or is it just the rotor disc itself?..... if it includes the studs and hub, I will take them.......

I plan to be at the show starting that Thursday in the late morning.......

Some of the bigger stuff I will have includes:

- M109 screens, new in box
- M35 radiators, new in box
- 10.00 x 15 tires and rims for the M172 lowboy trailer
- M109 boarding ladders (steel)
- one set of NOS GM oil cooler lines for the CUCV series (both upper and lower that run behind the radiator in front of the fan)
-dodge weapons carrier inner w/s frame (I believe for the 1/2 ton comand car)
-lots of other small stuff..............

I will be in my usual spots.......

Ziggy
-
Hey Zig, what do you have left in MKT stuff? I decided to bring mine to see what I can get for it and would like to get another roofjack and maybe the framework that supports the grill..... Thanks Dan

paulfarber

My list is pretty solid.. I *need* these parts and if you have them lets talk:
(In oder of preferance)
Winter grill and hood covers
M35a2 top bows and side stakes (don't need corners, just the wood).
A broken altenator for an M35 (one of the ears snapped off mine so I just need the front housing)

I have to trade/sell:

M35a2 troop seat metal parts. I cut the wood for storage purposes. No front board.
Just the seat hinges, metal stakes and small tabs.

Whitey

I'm in need of parts for 1009's.

1. Trailer plug recepticle. The one mounted next to the pintle hitch. When off the vehicle it has two pig-tail connecters about 8 inches long.

2. 4 Rubber groments on the cap where the radio wires pass through to the antennas.

I'll be at the show beginning Friday. If anyone can help let me know. Thanks in advance!

Hawkman, I think you mentioned having some of these pasts. I'll be PMing you.

krall

ziggy i got your covers on the truck ill try to find you through the show

25 id i got the canvas as well loaded for you

ill have my normal tow straps
should have some 16.5 x 8.75 rims dexters brand new
just got some hardigg boxes w/hinged back so i should have some of them
I got 2 flacks on the trailer as well, x large and Large x large is in like new unused shape
locking t handles for maintance trucks with keys
got some various micrometers as well as a torque wrench CDI with calibration paperwork unused 150-750 inch LBS

krall

ah almost forgot I NEED NEED NEED A 5 ton air filter and actually the metal cover to the air cleaner, please let me know if you have one PM or call me 717 496 3084

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks