• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bringing to Aberdeen 2011

powerhouseduece

If anyone is willing, we might be able to have movie night on the side of someone's truck if I can beg a family member to loan their digital projector, I have a DVD of Kelly's Heroes to bring along. All we need is a laptop computer and a big white sheet to duct tape on someone's 5-ton or deuce.
We might be able to do the same thing we did last year, just shine it on the back of Neil (cucvfan) tent. Worse comes to worse I can hang a sheet off the lmtv trailer. I'll have the Honda genset with me, so running it late won't cause any issues. Don't want to be far from my beer supply either!!

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I was in my parts storage trailer yesterdayand found I have 1 more set of adapter plates and HEMTT wheels with the centers removed. Total of 6. This is the last set left. pm me if you want me to bring these...

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Found more boxes of goodies. I have 6 24 a/c compressors. These are for the Red Dots if you are using the v belyts. They also can be used with any of the aftermarlket A/C units that are out there if you think you are tired of that 120 degree MV in the summer. Gonna hit the shed this weekend and see what I can get out of there to raise even more money for my next project....

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Public Announcement

Attn: Aberdeen attendees from the NE PA or Catskills NY area:

If you can tow a M105 trailer home from the meet, I thank you and offer to pay your fuel and beverage tab for pulling my trailer north and leaving it at either my place or yours.

PM or email me please so I can coordinate the trailer pickup. Much appreciated!

I would really like to attend, but my family trip starts a month later this year so we won't be arriving till June. So you guys whoop it up for me and I'll catch you next time.

Rick

Crazyguypa

I've been trying to get some inventory together, here' what i've got so far.

(1) boarding ladder (correct) for M35 - slightly weathered, like new
several 5 gal scepter water cans (tan) - some appear to be NOS
tubular HHMWV brushguards, some still have pins to lock them in place
HMMWV seat frames
(1) MKT oven with 2 pots (10/15) and 1 roasting pan w/ lid
Hard top for M35A2, this was taken off my truck as I got a replacement w/ gun turret hole already in it - Thanks Dudley

M105A1 for sale
M103A3 for sale, has custom storage box and diamond plate deck. I used to to haul my 4 wheeler.

I'll bring down the trailers if someone commits to buying either one. Since i'm bringing my MKT, they won't be there unless arranged ahead of time, as i'll have to make a second trip.

I've got a nice pumping cart that holds 65gal of fluid, a 1.5hp motor, bronze gear pump (need to find GPM rating), and a 25' dispensing hose reel. would be real nice for a WMO/WVO setup. Better than lugging small volumes to your trucks. If someone wants to buy or trade for it, I'll load it up an bring it down, otherwise I'll leave it home. (original cost ~$3500)

Frank

Attachments

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone have a nice set of seat covers for a m35a3 ?
The passenger side covers are plentiful as they are the same as those on the M35A2. You can get them, among other places, from New Life Canvas Resources, Beachwood, Weebee Webbing, etc. Or, there will probably be someone at the show with them (I realize that was your original thought). The driver's seat cushion will be problematic. I have never seen replacement covers. You may need to buy extra canvas from one of the above manufacturers and have a company recover it (unless you can sew!). Good luck!

R Racing

The passenger side covers are plentiful as they are the same as those on the M35A2. You can get them, among other places, from New Life Canvas Resources, Beachwood, Weebee Webbing, etc. Or, there will probably be someone at the show with them (I realize that was your original thought). The driver's seat cushion will be problematic. I have never seen replacement covers. You may need to buy extra canvas from one of the above manufacturers and have a company recover it (unless you can sew!). Good luck!
Well my drivers seat is tore so i'll have to see whats at the show or get out my sewing kit LOL :roll:

HAWKMAN

Just found that I have an excess of front rears for m-1009's....tripped over one the other day:x so gotta get rid of a few.....$100.00 for complete rear....deposit required and I will bring to show:grin:

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
This is for anyone coming to Aberdeen wanting to meet up with the MD SS members. Here is where we are at. This is also for those who paid and want to know where their final spots landed.
Me-M8, L8, M9
Jon Appel L9
Ian (Ridini) M10, L11, M11
Python L10
Big M12,
Actionfigurebob L12
Nonotagain, Greg M13
Maddawg, Mike D LM 16
RFaunce LM17
That is our line up. If I missed someone let me know. Bruce and his crwod is several rows over in the yellow section.
ATD

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Might also have a pile of WWII and 1950s era radio gear there for sale, I just got wind of an estate around here where there is a ton of old ham gear that is military-type, the owner doesn't want it and wants to dump the whole pile. If I get my ass in gear I might be able to snag it all and have it loaded on the truck for the show.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks