• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bringing to Aberdeen 2011

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is anyone bringing the following:

*M116A2 generator trailer cargo cover (tan, green, camo...new or good used)
*M939 series wiper arms (complete with splined key that kits into the arm and over the wiper shaft protruding through the windshield)

Thanks!

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
More stuff found. I have a brand new tan cargo cover (M35), with fiberglass bows, in an unopened crate that I had stored in my neighbors garage. He asked me yesterday what was in the box that I had forgotten about. I am out of storage space. If interested send me a pm. I will not break this up.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Had a member contact me who cannot make Aberdeen due finances. He has the following 2 things that he had dropped off with me today. 7 HEMTT rim adapter plates. He paid 150 but will sell for 125 each. Also, 3 gun ring leg set and the reinforcing plate. Asking 375.

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello again,

Well, I got more stuff in addition to my earlier post in this thread to put on the trailer for the show..... Alot of it is MKT stuff

- 2 mkt griddles
- one set each of the mkt canvas (winter?) covers and screens
- one mkt boarding ladder
- 2 grease traps
- cutting board insert
- various utensil bits (commercial can opener, cambro tray lifters, etc)
- 4 roof jacks
- possibly some mbu burner power cables (I have to check the crate more closely but thats what they look like)
- a couple tan water cans
- a set of field oven baking rack inserts

I also packed:

- lots of radio mounts, speakers, and antenna bases-- mostly vrc-12 stuff but some sincgars
- several M109 boarding ladders
- tent wood stove
- fire extinguishers, jacks, lug wrenches, road triangle flares
- several 9.00x20 tires in decent shape (most with tubes/flaps)

I also found and will pack only if someone wants them:

- 4 m105 crank up landing legs
- 2 sets hemtt bows

Also, if anyone has a MKT cambro cooler/ice chest (plastic type), ventilation/circulation fan with duct (I have never seen one but they are mentioned in the book), or the two correct portable tables that are mentioned in the manual, I would consider buying or trading!!!!!!

Ziggy

Last edited:

HAWKMAN

Hello again,

Well, I got more stuff in addition to my earlier post in this thread to put on the trailer for the show..... Alot of it is MKT stuff

- 2 mkt griddles
- one set each of the mkt canvas (winter?) covers and screens
- one mkt boarding ladder
- 2 grease traps
- cutting board insert
- various utensil bits (commercial can opener, cambro tray lifters, etc)
- 4 roof jacks
- possibly some mbu burner power cables (I have to check the crate more closely but thats what they look like)
- a couple tan water cans
- a set of field oven baking rack inserts

I also packed:

- lots of radio mounts, speakers, and antenna bases-- mostly vrc-12 stuff but some sincgars
- several M109 boarding ladders
- tent wood stove
- fire extinguishers, jacks, lug wrenches, road triangle flares
- several 9.00x20 tires in decent shape (most with tubes/flaps)

I also found and will pack only if someone wants them:

- 4 m105 crank up landing legs
- 2 sets hemtt bows

Also, if anyone has a MKT cambro cooler/ice chest (plastic type), ventilation/circulation fan with duct (I have never seen one but they are mentioned in the book), or the two correct portable tables that are mentioned in the manual, I would consider buying or trading!!!!!!

Ziggy
Hey Zig....put one of the MKT griddles aside for me as well as the boarding ladder, I'll swing by after you settle in or just grab me when I cruise by on the cushman[thumbzup]

hmsgoodhope

Hi Folks,

Looking for a tailgate (must be in good shape) for my 1986 M1008.

I have a working one that is pretty pranged up and want to replace before restoration. Tailgate is last part I need before "Betsy" goes into the shop for her facelift and spa treatment. "Betsy" already had her vital organs replaced, as well as papas wallet extracted, so I figure she is due the full spa treatment now before bankruptcy overtakes us both :)

Please PM me if you have one and can bring so we can connect.

Many thanks!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some other things I found in loading up the truck:

M880 transmission, TF727
rifle mounting brackets, general purpose kit
4AO84 parts
R-1051G receiver
R-1051H receiver (needs chain replacement - comes with new chain)
GRC-193 rack mount with all cables
minigun ammo feed box, NIB
M79 walnut stock, new
M79 small parts and accessories
M2HB dummy gun, made by Bismarck Guns
small 10-gal fuel tank
M416 spring mounts

Last edited:

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone have a nice condition 1100x20 Goodyear G177 radial mounted on a 5 ton rim that they can bring to Aberdeen? Also, I am looking for the spare tire retaining bracket with the threaded rod that holds the bracket against the tire. If so, please PM me your prices and the condition of the items.

rfischba1

Any one need a real nice clean 105 cover?

I have two real nice and clean M105 cargo covers and top bows I can bring if anyones interested.
And a dozen medical cases of different sizes
Also found a few OD green T-10 parachutes w/o the raisers cut!

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have a M105 in very good condition. It has racks, bows and a like new cover. It must go. It has a cleam MD title. It is tan. Make me an offer . I can deliver it to Aberdeen.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks