• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bringing to Aberdeen 2011

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay guys I'm out the door, have to shop in town for some food for the show, get the last of the gear packed and I;m rolling outta here soon. Plan to arrive sometime this evening. I'm tired NOW, only got 5 hours sleep, tell you what I'm gonna look forward to a night camped out in a cot in the back of the truck!

Lex_Ordo

I have listed some parts In the Classifieds. They are under Aberdeen Thursday 12 May 2011.
I will be bringing these to leave with some other people. PLease take a look and call my cell.
I will be in town by about 0900. If you are interested call me tonight so I have an idea of whom I will be looking for.

Drew

See everyone in the morning.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Good first day. Good to see everyone. Too many to list but Carnac did make it from Atlanta. Also, RRacing saved the day with his tractor. He was unloading pallets all day and moving anything he was asked to move. He spent his entire day helping vendors. thank you sir for doing this. You saved the dsy...ATD

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
You are gonna love this one. GL always brings MVs to the show. last year it was some camper-like trailers. this year it was a 900 series truck towing a gen unit. This year it did not make it. We got a call that the truck was broke down 20 minutes south of us. A tow bar was found and a trusty 30+ year old 818 towed both to Ripken Stadium. Now I wonder if they will change the description, to "was driven onto the lot, was driven off the lot and then towed to Aberdeen. Condition unknown."

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dudley, If the Ladies from GL are there, give them my love!

Hope the weather is great, wish I was there.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Just got back,bought and sold some parts,Had a great time talked to Dudley and the SS gang.Met Rracing and someother new guys.If anybody needs anything I am heading back tommorrow afternoon.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
DH I gave your greetings to the GL hotties, and got a T shirt, canteen rib crushing hug from the one with the DD's. It must have been the shorts I had on!!! Dinner was a success. No complaints, and the filets were great, thanks to Franks mobile chow hall. Cabell joined us and tomorrow he is the chef. Great day. We missed you DH and Gimp too. I said a prayer for Armyman but knew he was there when a C-130 kept flying over.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial

smgman

A bit too late for this year but next year I can bring a bobcat with forks up to the show for you guys to unload and load . I will be at the show tomorrow (Friday ) all day .

Hope next year to bring my M35 and stay for the entire show . only a 1 hr ride for me .

Now I just need to figure out wher you all are located in the show . LOL

Hope everyone has a great show and a safe return trip home .

Jay

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
DH I gave your greetings to the GL hotties, and got a T shirt, canteen rib crushing hug from the one with the DD's. It must have been the shorts I had on!!! Dinner was a success. No complaints, and the filets were great, thanks to Franks mobile chow hall. Cabell joined us and tomorrow he is the chef. Great day. We missed you DH and Gimp too. I said a prayer for Armyman but knew he was there when a C-130 kept flying over.

Yeah, it sucks big time that I had to mis-out this year. Tell the gang I said hello and to "tilt one" for me!