• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Build it and they will board

gunboy1656

That looks good. My dad fabricated my ladder out of an old industrial set of steps, cause I could not see paying the amount of money people want for the correct ladders.

Just need to get around to painting mine.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That looks good. My dad fabricated my ladder out of an old industrial set of steps, cause I could not see paying the amount of money people want for the correct ladders.

Just need to get around to painting mine.
How did he attach the 4x4's to the bottom of the legs?

:cool:

hoop

"I get a LOT of thanks for having the 2 hand holds for climbing"

From the Old or from the Fat.

That is one reason I got the Deuce.....Cause Fat women can't climb.

Akicita

Now THAT's a nice ladder, Bill W ! I keep an aluminum A-frame ladder in the bed just in case I need to get up there. At my age, jumping isn't really an option any more. :) I bungee cord the ladder to the side of the truck bed so that it won't slide forward when I drive to where I can't reach it.

Scarecrow1

Very nice ladders all of them .... And just so I am clear I am old and a little fat too .which means that I live a life of learning and appling the knowledge of others that came before me . And a little fat because I have the time and money to enjoy the better things in life like food and drink and great company .....I wish the same for all of you ........skinny or fat .....[thumbzup]

pegasus55

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those are great looking ladders. I was looking for ideas how to get veterans into the back safely so they could ride with me in parades. Thanks for sharing the pic's!
Jerry O.
1967 M35A2 Whistler W/W

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks