• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Built an anti wrap setup on my bobbed Deuce

rizzo

..I climbed a small dune and bent the longside pipe. Schedule 40 that long will bend :) .
make it into a triangle shape (or V) instead of a Y shape. That will keep your top pipe from bending. also put a couple of cross pieces in the middle. also on is V shape.

samsimpson

I was going to add another piece, which is much thicker wall, from the bottom axle mount area all the way up to the shackle mount area. Essentially the current bottom link will act as the axle side brace, I will put another one toward the front end. I should be able to do it this weekend. Will take pics.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks