• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Burning B20 in my M1009

Pawnshop

For mixing in older vehicles, I think you would have to have everything that touches the fuel be purpose built to handle B100, and I THINK all new vehicles can handle it (but I am not sure of that)

Jett1

As far as I have read any of the fuel system rubber in the CUCV systems should be replaced with new hoses. The reason is be cause the older rubber hoses actually contained natural rubber which deteriorated (reacted) with biodiesel.
New hoses don't contain natural. This is info I have read on the biodiesel.org site.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks