• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Buying a M35A2 in South/Central PA

StoneMill

I've been lurking on SS for awhile now and have been reading up on Deuces. I'm finally ready to make a purchase as soon as I find a decent deal in Central or Southern PA. I'd like to find something in driveable condition. Planning to use it for hauling atvs/tractor, occasional 4 wheeling, work around our property, and just the occasional drive around. Needs to be ready to go. I don't really care about it being pretty, just a solid truck. I can handle basic maintenance but I don't want a major project. I'd like to find something around $3000-$4000. Prefer something with a transferable title. I've been looking at GL but I don't think I want to go that route.
In the long run I'd like to have a bobbed Deuce. I'd be willing to spend more if I'd find a finished bobbed Deuce now.
Email any leads to ez_auctions@comcast.net. Thanks...

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
82ABNMP had it right with his post on another thread. Find a guy who is selling his personal truck as opposed to a guy who is buying and flipping. Your price range is right for a reasonable truck. PM me if you can't find anything and I'll steer you to someone with a truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks