• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Buying a M35A2 in South/Central PA

StoneMill

I've been lurking on SS for awhile now and have been reading up on Deuces. I'm finally ready to make a purchase as soon as I find a decent deal in Central or Southern PA. I'd like to find something in driveable condition. Planning to use it for hauling atvs/tractor, occasional 4 wheeling, work around our property, and just the occasional drive around. Needs to be ready to go. I don't really care about it being pretty, just a solid truck. I can handle basic maintenance but I don't want a major project. I'd like to find something around $3000-$4000. Prefer something with a transferable title. I've been looking at GL but I don't think I want to go that route.
In the long run I'd like to have a bobbed Deuce. I'd be willing to spend more if I'd find a finished bobbed Deuce now.
Email any leads to ez_auctions@comcast.net. Thanks...

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
82ABNMP had it right with his post on another thread. Find a guy who is selling his personal truck as opposed to a guy who is buying and flipping. Your price range is right for a reasonable truck. PM me if you can't find anything and I'll steer you to someone with a truck.