• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

C turbo rebuild kit source

wsucougarx

Last edited:

wsucougarx

They did the write up on the link I provided in this thread.
http://www.grab-a-lane.com/forums/s...d-a-Half-quot-turbo-rebuild-(lots-of-pictures
I tried contacting them to no avail. That's a good price. I paid $135 for mine.

A couple major turbo shops basically had this same reply:
"It looks like that is the OEM military turbo. We are unable to sell OEM Schwitzer kits or piece parts according to our contract with Schwitzer. "
So it's hit and miss when shopping for the rebuild kit.

Last edited:

92RT-TT

Not trying to spam my company, but I own Midwest Turbo Connection and we rebuild these turbos too. Cost is 400 and that includes balancing (you need to balance it if you want it to last). We offer a 1 year warranty on all our turbos. If you let me know your a steel soldiers member when you send your turbo in I'll give you a discount and throw in our high temp coating for free.

We also can sell you the rebuild kit if you want to do it yourself, again I'll offer a discount if you let me know you are a steel soldier member :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks