• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

C turbo rebuild kit source

wsucougarx

Last edited:

wsucougarx

They did the write up on the link I provided in this thread.
http://www.grab-a-lane.com/forums/s...d-a-Half-quot-turbo-rebuild-(lots-of-pictures
I tried contacting them to no avail. That's a good price. I paid $135 for mine.

A couple major turbo shops basically had this same reply:
"It looks like that is the OEM military turbo. We are unable to sell OEM Schwitzer kits or piece parts according to our contract with Schwitzer. "
So it's hit and miss when shopping for the rebuild kit.

Last edited:

92RT-TT

Not trying to spam my company, but I own Midwest Turbo Connection and we rebuild these turbos too. Cost is 400 and that includes balancing (you need to balance it if you want it to last). We offer a 1 year warranty on all our turbos. If you let me know your a steel soldiers member when you send your turbo in I'll give you a discount and throw in our high temp coating for free.

We also can sell you the rebuild kit if you want to do it yourself, again I'll offer a discount if you let me know you are a steel soldier member :)