• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

C Turbo

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are larget compressor wheels from B W but you have to change the charge air housing also. The same result can be had from some machining to the charge air housing and the intake elbow.

Jakob

I'm assuming the D turbo has a more efficient compressor wheel compared to the C, stock vs. stock. Will you always see more results from the D turbo after modifications or do they even out with each other w/ the same improvements? I don't know where the differences all lie, if the turbine is different as well and etc.

rwelker

So, does anyone know how the old LDS-465-1A turbos with the wastegate compare to the C and D's? My LDS-465-1A has a new D turbo on it and smokes quite a bit (black; original pump settings). If the old style turbo gives more boost/cfm I'll switch to that as I have a new rebuilt one laying on the shelf.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks