• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

California Rain + Mud = Stuck Deuce

i was looking at those pics, and thought that area looked familiar, but figured that it just looked like every other place... then i read where it was... i spent 3 1/2yrs in Simi, and used to bomb around in that area in my 92 Bronco... did you know there were 2 or 3 nuclear reactor meltdowns that were covered-up for a long time a very short distance from there, probably a mile or less... and alot of other weird and interesting history in that little town...

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did the driver say, "Hey 'yall watch this" before he plowed into that one sided quagmire?

I'm guess there were not lockers in any of those axles either? Did he try airing down the tires?

I hate to say it but no winch, no lockers, no back up Deuce with a winch.... seems like bad planning to me.

Glad everything turned out OK in the end though.
He didn't say that, but that's usually his general attitude...lol

No lockers, didn't attempt to air down the tires as the left were all under oatmeal and we were filming so no one really wanted to get covered in mud.

If there wasn't a 5 ton wrecker easily available, I would have headed home to pick up my M109 and drag him out so there was always a backup plan.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks