• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camo pattern layout

littlebob

I cant seem to find these pattern TMs, does anyone have them?
I Haven't looked at his site recently, but someone posted Jatonka's site having
most of the TM's. If you don't find it there, PM me with the vehicle your trying to camo, I have a hard copy I can scan for you.

Flyingvan911

I am free handing my deuce with Rapco rattle cans. I colored in the TM paint guide and it makes it alot easier to see. I use the features of the truck for a rough proportion. Halfway between the bed posts, etc. It's close enough and almost no one will know the difference.

kurtkds

I just finished doing a 3 color pattern on my M105 Canvas. The pattern came from TB 43-0209 (all 407 pages) which I downloaded from Military Standards MIL-STD, Military specifications handbooks.

It doesn't show the M105 with canvas just side boards on it, so I had to visualize what the pattern would look like if the canvas was on it.

I went freehand with mine and modified the pattern to reflect the curve of the canvas and it transitioned from the side to the top.