• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camo pattern layout

littlebob

I cant seem to find these pattern TMs, does anyone have them?
I Haven't looked at his site recently, but someone posted Jatonka's site having
most of the TM's. If you don't find it there, PM me with the vehicle your trying to camo, I have a hard copy I can scan for you.

Flyingvan911

I am free handing my deuce with Rapco rattle cans. I colored in the TM paint guide and it makes it alot easier to see. I use the features of the truck for a rough proportion. Halfway between the bed posts, etc. It's close enough and almost no one will know the difference.

kurtkds

I just finished doing a 3 color pattern on my M105 Canvas. The pattern came from TB 43-0209 (all 407 pages) which I downloaded from Military Standards MIL-STD, Military specifications handbooks.

It doesn't show the M105 with canvas just side boards on it, so I had to visualize what the pattern would look like if the canvas was on it.

I went freehand with mine and modified the pattern to reflect the curve of the canvas and it transitioned from the side to the top.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks