• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can anyone help ID these 4cyl diesel motors?

Danger Ranger

Thanks, I just wanted to sort of get an idea so I could compare it in size/horsepower with a 4bt. I don't need it for a genny or anything, I just wondered. Thanks for the input.

camp9

Any progress ?
Thanks for the additional info guys, winter has come and and is almost over and the engines are still sitting except for one. A friend of mine runs a bible camp and he has a generator with no motor, so he got one for his project. I have this idea of putting on in a old s-10 or ranger :)

Last edited:

Danger Ranger

Thanks for the additional info guys, winter has come and and is almost over and the engines are still sitting except for one. A friend of mine runs a bible camp and he has a generator with no motor, so he got one for his project. I have this idea of putting on in a old s-10 or ranger :)
Thats really what I was wondering....I have a Jeep Cherokee XJ....a small diesel would be sweet.