• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can you spot the A3 on 395s in this pic???

jollyroger

Hey Hundy. I love my 395's on my deuce. Thanks for "talking" me into them. It really was not a hard sale was it? And I can't thank you enough for hooking me up.

On another note I will be in Barstow, probably in two months after my EUC clears to get a couple trailers. I have been running on my Dad's account for EUC stuff. He finally kicked me out of the nest. :hammer:I am looking at getting some of the converted HEMTT wheels from you. five to be exact. I have scraped together 3 new Michlen pilot 15.50's but I don't know if i want to run those or some Goodyears for my bob truck I want to build. I am also looking for a good cheap truck to bob preferably with a winch and a parts truck. Or a good truck WOW and a Parts truck WW. You know what I want to do.

jollyroger

I forgot. I don't usually like the A3's but that one is pretty freakin' cool. Maybe it just takes the Hundy touch. Mythbusters confirmed you can polish a turd and you have now proven a goofy hood can look cool.:wink:

100dollarman

Hey Hundy. I love my 395's on my deuce. Thanks for "talking" me into them. It really was not a hard sale was it? And I can't thank you enough for hooking me up.

On another note I will be in Barstow, probably in two months after my EUC clears to get a couple trailers. I have been running on my Dad's account for EUC stuff. He finally kicked me out of the nest. :hammer:I am looking at getting some of the converted HEMTT wheels from you. five to be exact. I have scraped together 3 new Michlen pilot 15.50's but I don't know if i want to run those or some Goodyears for my bob truck I want to build. I am also looking for a good cheap truck to bob preferably with a winch and a parts truck. Or a good truck WOW and a Parts truck WW. You know what I want to do.
You are one of my best customers!!! It did not take much "selling" on my part.:-D

We sold 3 deuces today, partly because I have been threatening to raise my low prices a bit after the new year. I am starting to get low on A2s! Only have 7-8 left. I will hook you up the best I can- just let me know when you are ready. I still have several good MVTs in stock, but we sold 20 just this week! So let me know if you want some set-aside for later. I have plenty of the HEMMT wheels (about 400!) I am out of the adaptor plates again, but will place an order for the next batch soon.

Give me a call if you want to talk turkey- 760 248 6214:grd:

jollyroger

Give me a call if you want to talk turkey- 760 248 6214:grd:[/quote]

Roger that! I will be callin'. I missed a truck I was looking at in South Dakota. I basically put a neussance bid on it and it went by me quickly. I guess I could run the Michelin's if you got a couple.:roll: It's my Mom's birthday tomorrow so I may not get a chance to call then but will be in touch.

Your best customer
;-):cool::beer:

100dollarman

Give me a call if you want to talk turkey- 760 248 6214:grd:
Roger that! I will be callin'. I missed a truck I was looking at in South Dakota. I basically put a neussance bid on it and it went by me quickly. I guess I could run the Michelin's if you got a couple.:roll: It's my Mom's birthday tomorrow so I may not get a chance to call then but will be in touch.

Your best customer
;-):cool::beer:[/quote]

I said "one" of my best customers! LOL!

I dont have any 15.5s, but if you decide to go with those I can get you a few.

Happy B-day to your Moms!:smile:

100dollarman

How many M109A3's do you have in your corral? Gosh I still need one of those:cry:
I had 9 in the yard at one time, but we are down to only 4 now. (might be a M185 in there, too). The last bob deuce I just did was a M109a3 also. I put the box at the house For Michelle to use as a garden shed!

Here is a partial pic from today-- I have one more out back-

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks