• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can you spot the A3 on 395s in this pic???

jollyroger

I will call you. I think I see my winch truck in there.:grin: You got any parts trucks or am I SOL? Last time I was there I remember most of your stuff was nice and in good working order.

jollyroger

Just what I wanted to know......Now I gotta get a semi truck and 53 foot flattie just to come out and see you. This is getting to be real fun.......I am starting to rethink our association. You may be a bad infuence on me. Naw. It's not you. It's a bad case of OD fever.

Scarecrow1

Hey what do you mean the little ones. We all know you doctored the photos :twisted:.... Just kidding I didn't think there was that much difference between the A2 and the A3......

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I gotta say, that last photo makes it look pretty good. A3s are ugly, but a good kind of ugly.

63sierra10

Hundy I hate to break the news to you but can we work out something away from fish? My wife hates fish and she told me if I smell fishy we are over.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks