• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can you spot the A3 on 395s in this pic???

jollyroger

I will call you. I think I see my winch truck in there.:grin: You got any parts trucks or am I SOL? Last time I was there I remember most of your stuff was nice and in good working order.

jollyroger

Just what I wanted to know......Now I gotta get a semi truck and 53 foot flattie just to come out and see you. This is getting to be real fun.......I am starting to rethink our association. You may be a bad infuence on me. Naw. It's not you. It's a bad case of OD fever.

Scarecrow1

Hey what do you mean the little ones. We all know you doctored the photos :twisted:.... Just kidding I didn't think there was that much difference between the A2 and the A3......

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I gotta say, that last photo makes it look pretty good. A3s are ugly, but a good kind of ugly.

63sierra10

Hundy I hate to break the news to you but can we work out something away from fish? My wife hates fish and she told me if I smell fishy we are over.