• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Canopy from the Old fella in SC

hot rod deuce

Anybody buy a canopy from the fella guy that advetises in the Military Vehicles magazine? They are for 5 ton but he says to fold it over. The guy wants 400 bucks for the canopy and bows with the fiberglass and metal parts. I think im goona buy one and try it. He wants 25 bucks to take it out of the "big crate" and put it into 3 smaller boxes that can be UPSed. so its like 550 to my door for a NOS Vinly canopy and end curtains plus bows. After chasing them around on e bay and other places it may be a little high but dang man they're so eluvious

bomar76

Our vinyl bed cover is actually for a 5 ton.
You just need to have additional grommets installed and it works fine.....has more overlap on the front and rear.
As for $$$$....no opinion.

williamh

i have used several 5 ton tops on my trucks , including the fitted ones .. i also have a correct top for my m35 but the price of the 5 tons are better and if they get ruined im not as pissed off .

the price seems a little high ..... but if it comes with all the side boards and top bows ... than its not that bad ....

i put all the access canvas in the front .. just me though ..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks