• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Canopy from the Old fella in SC

hot rod deuce

Anybody buy a canopy from the fella guy that advetises in the Military Vehicles magazine? They are for 5 ton but he says to fold it over. The guy wants 400 bucks for the canopy and bows with the fiberglass and metal parts. I think im goona buy one and try it. He wants 25 bucks to take it out of the "big crate" and put it into 3 smaller boxes that can be UPSed. so its like 550 to my door for a NOS Vinly canopy and end curtains plus bows. After chasing them around on e bay and other places it may be a little high but dang man they're so eluvious

bomar76

Our vinyl bed cover is actually for a 5 ton.
You just need to have additional grommets installed and it works fine.....has more overlap on the front and rear.
As for $$$$....no opinion.

williamh

i have used several 5 ton tops on my trucks , including the fitted ones .. i also have a correct top for my m35 but the price of the 5 tons are better and if they get ruined im not as pissed off .

the price seems a little high ..... but if it comes with all the side boards and top bows ... than its not that bad ....

i put all the access canvas in the front .. just me though ..