• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Canvas seat covers...

WTF D00D

I've pounded the net and everything I can think of but it seems I can only find a piece here and there. Anyone have a source where I can buy canvas seat covers for both the drivers seat and bench seat all in one place? I wouldn't mind just buying the entire cushion and all if that's available since my passenger cushion is shot to **** and back.

Thanks for any info

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When you install them I found it helps to cover the foam with a laundry bag and then the canvas. The plastic allows you to slide the covering much easier.

Good luck.

WTF D00D

Thanks for the tip. I will need to find something to use as cushion in the back of the passenger seat. I was thinking of going down to Sams and buying one of those $100 memory foam 4" mattresses and using that for seat cushion in all of them, we will see.