• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Canvas seat covers...

WTF D00D

I've pounded the net and everything I can think of but it seems I can only find a piece here and there. Anyone have a source where I can buy canvas seat covers for both the drivers seat and bench seat all in one place? I wouldn't mind just buying the entire cushion and all if that's available since my passenger cushion is shot to **** and back.

Thanks for any info

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When you install them I found it helps to cover the foam with a laundry bag and then the canvas. The plastic allows you to slide the covering much easier.

Good luck.

WTF D00D

Thanks for the tip. I will need to find something to use as cushion in the back of the passenger seat. I was thinking of going down to Sams and buying one of those $100 memory foam 4" mattresses and using that for seat cushion in all of them, we will see.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks