• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CDR Valves No Longer Available

realm

How hard are these to change out? Do you just remove old and hookup new, or is there like bleeding that needs to be done?

mpmutt

I ordered 2 of the new CDR valves for a CUCV that I was planning on using them on. Mark shipped them right out; thanks Mark, but due to a vehicle swap I no longer have this CUCV. I dont want to have the CDR's just sit around in my parts forever when someone else can use them. I will give them to anyone who can use them for free. Just Paypal me 15 bucks to: milspec4x4@verizon.net and I will UPS them right out to you. I will be using UPS instead of the USPS.

Glenn
MTA
MVPA

realm

Got mine the other day in the mail... super fast and packed great! Thank you! Will be putting a new one on this weekend... just in case. Then will keep the old one and still have a few to last me. :-D

2deuce

Thanks Mark mine arrived very fast. I'm looking forward to trying one out on my rough idling M1009. I'll post the results if it cures it.
Thanks again,
Greg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks