• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CDR Valves No Longer Available

2deuce

My truck was idling rough, the throttle response was real sluggish with very slow acceleration over 25 mph. The CDR valve made a world of difference, idle is smooth, acceleration is so much better. I can tell fuel economy will be alot better since my foot isn't in it nearly as deep to accelerate or maintain speed. Thank you Mark!

Has anyone dismantled one of their old valves? Can they be reused after cleaning. Hate to throw it away if it only needs cleaning.

Thanks,
Greg

HardCorps79

Thanks Mark! I got mine on Monday and put one on. Like others, my old one was pretty gunked up. The swap out took about 5 minutes, and my acceleration and idle has improved. I'm sending a buddy your way if you have any left.

m38inmaine

This is the end guys, only 30 left to sell. See first post for ordering, paypal would be best, if I run out before I can alert the group I will send a prompt refund.

Thanks

SRM1009

Hi, I am new to the cucv and this site. I sent $33 by pay pal for two +1 and shipping. thank you. when should i expect them, just wondering. This is the first time to us paypal did it send the shipping address? thank you

mcne2026

I was off the site for so long, that I missed this one. Of course, now that I need a CDR valve. Is the correct AC Delco part number CV870 for a M1009? Rock Auto has the CV870, but I wanted to be sure before I ordered it.

kapnklug

correct CDR valve numbers???

I'm looking for a CDR valve for my '86 M1009...looks like I just missed the big sale (naturally). I followed the link to Rock Auto, but they claim "no parts found" for Delco CV870 and CV871. Anyone have a revised part number or parts source?

AJMBLAZER

Try GM. We had a few guys get theirs from Chevy dealers. Not cheap though.

Just spent 15 minutes digging through Rock Auto and yep, I think they ran out too.

M725

As most of you know these are a GM only item, never made aftermarket and GM no longer offers them for sale, when they did they were around $70.
So who makes the ones used in the HMMWVs still in service?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks