• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Central Florida Events Mailing List

Vandrel

Anyone got a slave cable and some spare time to give my truck a jump? Located in my shop in Sanford.

Hoping the batteries are not shot completely. Master switch got left on for awhile.

678-232-6643

Jayco36REQS

Anyone got a slave cable and some spare time to give my truck a jump? Located in my shop in Sanford.

Hoping the batteries are not shot completely. Master switch got left on for awhile.

678-232-6643
I did that last year and ended up having to buy two new batteries. :-(

Be careful jumping it with 4 dead batteries... it can toast your alternator in the process.....

Good Luck!!

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
FloridaAKM & hochimin - I have both of you on my list. Welcome to Steel Soldiers, hochimin! :)

Jayco36REQS

OD... Where should I post info on upcoming Central FL events / cruises / gatherings?

A couple of us met at Old Town in Kissimmee last night for their weekly truck cruise. The crowd and cruise event coordinators seemed to like really like seeing the MV's... and it would be great to get more MV's there next time.

Old_Town.jpg

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for asking. Create a thread in the Upcoming Events section with all the information. If it is something you'd like to do on a monthly basis, please indicate that on your thread. PM me the link to the thread, and I'll blast it out to everyone on my PM List. That way, we can keep a dialogue open on the cruise-in and you can find out who is interested in attending.

Jayco36REQS

Thanks for asking. Create a thread in the Upcoming Events section with all the information. If it is something you'd like to do on a monthly basis, please indicate that on your thread. PM me the link to the thread, and I'll blast it out to everyone on my PM List. That way, we can keep a dialogue open on the cruise-in and you can find out who is interested in attending.
Will do... Thanks!:goodjob:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks