• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Central Florida Events Mailing List

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You are on my list, sir! Welcome to Steel Soldiers!! Have you decided on which MV you are interested in?

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a couple of parades coming up soon. Is anyone else interested in finding out what's happening by joining my list? :)

Last edited:

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We had 12 vehicles at our Sanford Memorial Day Parade. Most of the gang convoyed over to Cracker Barrel for lunch. We had a great time. :) Is anyone else interested in joining us?

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a July 4th parade and convoy scheduled, and I'm looking for more Steel Soldiers to join me. Who is interested? :)

Jayco36REQS

Anyone interested in having a "Meet and Greet" with our trucks at Old Town in Kissimmee? A couple of us took our trucks there awhile back for their 4x4 night and had a nice time. The crowd seemed to be excited by seeing the military trucks there.

Thoughts?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks