• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cheap 10 ton

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hundy (100dollarman) should buy it :)
Yeah, that's it. He should buy it and park it at my house. I'll even wipe the drool off of it daily.

Not sure if the Boss would want me to have two wenches on the property though....

sw

art

It's a E2 Gasser

Sold! :cry:

This listing has ended. Try finding a similar item.

Item:1969 Mack 123E2

Hope someone got it! :driver:

fasttruck

The army's 20 ton rough terain crane also used a 903 to power the chassis. The bradley fighting vehicle uses a turbocharged 903.

ALFA2

Congratulations, Andy 1234 that is a good looking truck, great price, and it's a Mack on top of that !

You will have fun getting it to be all you want it to be.

ALFA2

jrou111

He was probably using a trailer dolley because the height of the 5th wheel on th M123 is too high for most trailers AND it uses a larger pin than most 5th wheels. The plate on the dolley is probably on backwards because it's easier to lower the trailer in front of the dolley and pull forward and lock the pin than to try and back up a dolley the conventional way.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
the second 5th wheel is another 10t 5th wheel, the reason the truck 5th wheel is backwards is with 2 winches, the cable will tend to pull into the V of the 5th wheel on a low pull, thus a side pull on the winch even with level wind and the cable wont spool right. it looks like the truck was used for winching (pulling beams under a building) and the dolly was used on the structure move

Andy1234

It runs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

I talked to the guys at the lot in Sandy Eggo, and it fires right up!!!!!:-D:-D:-D

Looks like it'll be headed to StL next week:-D (on a trailer, I'm not driving that home...:wink:).

Andy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks