• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cheap 10 ton

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
still everything is on the left coast when all those that want them are on the right coast.......I am sure those guys feel the same way.......wish I could!!! Not sure what I would do with it but I am sure I could come up with something!!

Uh, AMGeneral has 2 for sale in NC pretty cheap for 2 trucks....

TacticalTruck

Didn't they want $15k for it?
Andy
I had got them down to $8500 but then another popped up closer to me and I bought it. They sold it to California and those guys were trying to sell it on ebay for big bucks. Looks like they went bankrupt. I offered the repo company $500 about six months ago but the bank wouldn't take it ad they finally went ebay. Glad it'll be saved.

Jeff

TeamAL2.5

Andy I'm in south county myself and if it's possible some time I'd love to check that monster out once you get things squared away! Shipping is what stopped me. Very cool sir!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks