• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cheap china starter relay vs. more expensive, more reliable U.S.A. made relay

Which would you rather put in your truck?????

• Total voters

344lbsofgetdown

Well ok jworth94 u got my attention what is the part number? does it work time and time again? How many MV's have u installed this on? Are these MV's still running or did they burn down where is your pictures of this install as of now you got no proof. now doghead’s install just about every MV on this site has done it no problems 100% results I am all for buying USA stuff but u know what that would be a perfect world and hay that’s not going to happen (where is your TV made or any other appliance) so at times u have to get some things that are not made here. And here u go a little more I worked at NAPA and there stuff was made in the USA but like everything else a lot of it stopped so guess what u will get a non USA part it happens get over it and if u want to spend $500 on a $12 relay go for it thank you I will buy what I know works and if its made in a basement of a crack heads house I don’t care I know the product will work and work for a long time and protect my truck but hay that’s just me I am not going to remove my install and go buy yours with no proof of working so thanks but no thanks so next time u want to slam some one get all your ducks in a row and bring it. Now as of MR DOGHEAD’S install 100% and if u look at a lot of other threads he has helped a lot of other people and I have learned a lot from reading some of his post and so have others now I know u will write a PM to me or slam me back ok no problem I am a big boy and can handle it also this is the CUCV thread I think this should have been posted in a conversation or some where else but hay it happens. and by the way Doghead thank you for all the info u have provided in the past the doghead realy works 100 times out of 100 thank you :jumpin:[thumbzup]:mrgreen::roll:fat lady sings

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks