• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Check it out!

Adrian A

Finally after a year of slaving on my deuce, it is looking good. Thanks to a lot of people on this forum. I just have to paint the interior and the bed yet. It's not pure origional. But it still has the military look with mostly origional markings. Here is a before, and after.

Attachments

Adrian A

This is the color formula and brand. It matches the cargo covers perfectly and the rustoleum sand camo spray paint is very close. I painted the exhaust and grill and tough to paint areas with rustoleum sand. The rest I just used a paint brush after it was all prepped and primered. I really liked using a brush because It had more fill to cover imperfections better. The paint code just has a bit too much red in it. They measure thier color in shots. I had them omit half a shot. Ace hardware has it.sorry. Its upside down.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks