• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Check it out!

Adrian A

Finally after a year of slaving on my deuce, it is looking good. Thanks to a lot of people on this forum. I just have to paint the interior and the bed yet. It's not pure origional. But it still has the military look with mostly origional markings. Here is a before, and after.

Attachments

Adrian A

This is the color formula and brand. It matches the cargo covers perfectly and the rustoleum sand camo spray paint is very close. I painted the exhaust and grill and tough to paint areas with rustoleum sand. The rest I just used a paint brush after it was all prepped and primered. I really liked using a brush because It had more fill to cover imperfections better. The paint code just has a bit too much red in it. They measure thier color in shots. I had them omit half a shot. Ace hardware has it.sorry. Its upside down.

Attachments