• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Check Your Tires

jasonjc

The other day I heard a loud boom out side. I've got a M135 with the OEM tires talk about dry rot. I have too fill them every other year or so, the truck is a non runner and just sits. So I thought that one of them blew out. I check it and they were all fine, then I saw my flat bed trailer with a flat. When I got closer, I seen big chunks of the tread sticking out of the top of the tire. This trailer has not moved in mouths the last time I used it I had check all the tires and they were all good. The other tire on this side of the trailer was going flat all the time. After getting it check 2 or 3 times they got it fixed ( bad valve stem will slow leak). Now I see that that one has some dry rot. So now I need 2 new tires. The bad part is I put 4 new tires on it when I got it, those got a recall so had them replaced for free with the ones on it now. They only have maybe a 1,000 miles. :x

Well the other tire on that side of the trailer blew also. Then a few weeks later one on the other side blew.:x:x

Now I need 3 more tires. Well 4 It's just a matter of time befor the foth one blows now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks