• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chillicothe, Ohio Veterans Day Parade

cjcottrill

Heard from several of you, am humbled by your willingness to take your time and money to participate. Being a vet myself I appreciate the brotherhood. I've worked at the VA for 33 years and have seen a lot here. I work in maintenance but have seen and met a lot of Vet's & listened to a lot of stories. Sadly some won't know we're there but it's really them we do this for. Like our sign says "The Price of Freedom is Visible Here"

Thanks again

cjcottrill

After action report. Absolutely outstanding turnout from our STEEL SOLDIERS.
We had some line up problems, I couldn't hear if the announcer got the STEEL SOLDIERS credit right, but STEEL SOLDIERS is listed with a thank-you in the program that was available at the Hall Of Hero's induction ceremony. I met many fine people from this site today, I'm sure they'll post up more pics. Here's a few to get started. A HUGE THANK YOU to everone who participated.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thank you for askin us to come up wont miss this again. This is something that needs to be kept going . the looks from some of those Vet. made it well worth the trip they loved it and so did we . You guys done went and runt that poor girl now she wants her own duece.

Attachments

TACTICAL6

Thanks to all, good to meet and greet some fellow STEEL SOLDIERS. I hope the VETS at the VA Hospital enjoyed it as much Me and my young STEEL SOLDIER did.

Attachments

JeffAS

I would like to plan on it for next year, I just got my deuce and I have some work to do to it (no brake lights), I am about 35 miles east of Chillicothe

cjcottrill

I would like to plan on it for next year, I just got my deuce and I have some work to do to it (no brake lights), I am about 35 miles east of Chillicothe
The more the merrrier. The schedule should be the same, the Saturday before Veterans Day. I'll post up to remind everyone when the schedule is announced.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks