• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

classified ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

natem

This is getting old, at least he is not being a jerk like the banned former member who caused the rule change. I just searched his name to remind myself.

Slicks

I agree, I don't get on here and post all the time and now I see I must try to to post my truck for sale. I have never spent a lot of time posting on any forums. I guess it is time to start just so I can post my truck for sale:|

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We're all a bunch of cheap ***holes here, sell it on ebay or Clist, you'll do better.

Slicks

Maybe your right, I figured this would be a better place to post my truck for sale and would even offer a donation in lieu of 100 "filler" posts since I am not a frequent poster on any forums. :beer:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry, the classifieds are for contributing members(to the forums, not my pocket).

Dezdan

No kidding! Same here, I don't post much, lurk every now and then, but just never have anything to give. I was just trying to post some M762 trailer parts for pretty much free. I'd rather them go to a good home that can use them rather then me scrap them. I guess I'll just have to post here another 87 times... :razz:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
NickAir, you are incorrect.

If all you folks would just take a few minutes and actually read the rules, you would know the rules.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sure can...

Status
Not open for further replies.