• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

classified ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

natem

This is getting old, at least he is not being a jerk like the banned former member who caused the rule change. I just searched his name to remind myself.

Slicks

I agree, I don't get on here and post all the time and now I see I must try to to post my truck for sale. I have never spent a lot of time posting on any forums. I guess it is time to start just so I can post my truck for sale:|

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We're all a bunch of cheap ***holes here, sell it on ebay or Clist, you'll do better.

Slicks

Maybe your right, I figured this would be a better place to post my truck for sale and would even offer a donation in lieu of 100 "filler" posts since I am not a frequent poster on any forums. :beer:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry, the classifieds are for contributing members(to the forums, not my pocket).

Dezdan

No kidding! Same here, I don't post much, lurk every now and then, but just never have anything to give. I was just trying to post some M762 trailer parts for pretty much free. I'd rather them go to a good home that can use them rather then me scrap them. I guess I'll just have to post here another 87 times... :razz:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
NickAir, you are incorrect.

If all you folks would just take a few minutes and actually read the rules, you would know the rules.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sure can...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks