• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Clepto's Bobber

Cleptomaniac

We were out by Binger is about a hour drive. We have access to a private 14 acre lake and 700+ acres. Its a camp ground that my wifes uncle is the care taker at. :) If a few people want to get togeather and drive out maby do a picnic or something i could prolly get that arranged. Is a pretty drive:driver:

Cleptomaniac

Spent some time at MIKER's place today. Got a ride in his Deuce with the exhaust under the cab!!! AWSOME you can talk to Soldier B!!! SO.... I now nolonger have a stacK :razz: and I can hear driving down the road!!!! (the exhaust fumes are kinda nasty) But is great!!!

Thanks alot Mike!!!!

03Dexterhauler

Well we got her rolling just in time for the blizzard here in Oklahoma 8-12 inches of snow (shut the place down for 3 days):-D Thats when all us REDNECKS rule the road :driver: any way here are some pics
Awesome! The Hummer (mall grocery get'r) recovery is classic! Seeing guys like you helping others out in time of need gives me hope for America's future. :)

Cleptomaniac

Well we took the deuce and loaded it up with bottled water for the victoms, police,and fire fighters that were working on battleing a massive fire here in central Oklahoma today.
Here are some pics off my phone. have some on the camera but havent got them on the comp.
First 2 are getting water and ice at wally world next 2 are at one of the many fires. Praying for the familys that lost their homes.

Attachments

OEFISHER

Way to go Clepto! I know you must have been a true angle of mercy to the guy on the fire lines. I was working ER and thank God we did not see many burns and smoke inhalations victims. I heard there were 49 houses burned in the wild fire. There are some SS members out in that area, hope and pray they are all safe.

Danger Ranger

:shock: You guys live in another world from me. :confused: :cookoo:

We've had more snow in the last 2 days, and rain the 3 days before that!:roll: We got flood watches and all that fun stuff up here!aua

Sorry to hear about the fires though...:|

Cleptomaniac

Thanks guys but I just wish we could have done more!!! Their were people "sneaking" in to their homes to see if they were still their and trying to get some clothes and outher people trying to kkep water hoses and sprinklers on their houses! We gave some rides out that had made it past the road blocks. I think the cause was wild fire but their were alot of houses and barns that went up. Animal control was having a time of it trying to keep up with the animals. Any way now the hard part starts for the people trying to rebuild their homes and put their lives back togeather!!

OEFISHER thanks for all you do at the hospital!! [thumbzup]

Cleptomaniac

Havent been on here much lately Have had to work in Nebraska :???: But home for the weekend and took the Deuce out to go fishing. The place i fish at had reacently gotten a M35 fire truck :mrgreen: So i took it for a spin and us kids all climed all over it[thumbzup] any way here are some pics of it

Attachments

Cleptomaniac

Well after having to go work for a living for a few months I have had a couple days at home!! (the "working for a living"is overrated) Any way managed to get a few things done to the Deuce. Changed out the lift blocks. Didnt like the first ones. Put some bolts in the front of the bed cause i never got around to doing that!!! And put some mirrors on:p O and a recever hitch so i can pull my civi trailor!![thumbzup]

Attachments

Cleptomaniac

Well i changed my fuel filters today and WOW they were bad!! The secondary and final were like rope or something!! The primary had been their so long that the cork had come apart and was all the way to the secondary filter:-( Any way I should have done it along time ago!!

Cleptomaniac

Went out to Binger today and got a hard top! So much quieter! Ordered a lot of stuff for it so hopefully I :grd: Will try to post pics of the hard top.

Danger Ranger

Awesome, you have gotten an aweful lot done in a little while now. Keep it up, you have one of the best looking bobbers I have seen IMHO. Oh, and 2 posts without pics? ...tsk tsk...rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks