• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Climbing the Ranks

Goose2448

Welcome to SS.

I always try to say hello to the new guys that post in the new memeber section. That is a way to raise your ranking. Though its not what rank you are, but what you have to offer to the greater good of the Site.

Last edited:

ABN173

How do I not get promoted? Ilike being a sergeant. It comands some respect yet not too mutch responsability. maybe break a rule now and then. CAN A PERSON GET DEMOTED?
Maybe, try starting a thread once a week asking where you can get a CUCV key. Pretty sure that might work:mrgreen:

Was wondering how that worked to get promoted !! Now I know! Thanks guys! Working on the 4th Star this winter . I can remember being told by a one star general that my shoes were a disgrace to the Army in an IG inspection in Alaska but I really didn't care because I only had 2 weeks left until my ETS and I was a "Short Timer" ! I''ll never forget what I told him, I replied , "Yes Sir" !! End of story.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you're real lucky you can get promoted to possum connoisseur. To date, there's only one member that's made it that far. :razz:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks