• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Columbus GA 2015 Veterans Parade

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I would be glad to drive the M38A1,if Jennifer and I are able to make it,I think I may even have the proper era uniform.
I was forgetting one of our own key members...Carl!!:oops:
He is a 3 tour Combat Vet and CERTAINLY has earned a prime spot in the Veterans Parade. I have assigned him to the M38A1 so all the vehicles have drivers as of now.

As a reminder, all of you "regulars" are welcome/encouraged to come/participate.:beer:

zout

We have already been in communications with PB about our attendance for the parade and extra curricular activities afterwards. Deb & I will be there.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
We have already been in communications with PB about our attendance for the parade and extra curricular activities afterwards. Deb & I will be there.
And you will both be a large part of the entire operation...you just don't know how much yet!!:whistle:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
WELL ALRIGHT..... It ain't party unless Zout is there........

I am on vacation that week, so ferro and I may turn up like a bad penny Friday afternoon.........

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
WELL ALRIGHT..... It ain't party unless Zout is there........
I am on vacation that week, so ferro and I may turn up like a bad penny Friday afternoon.........
Zout 1 and 2 will be down sometime Friday as well....Hmmmm...sounds like another evening at the Mexican restaurant with adult beverages. Might even let ya sleep in the camper if you're good.:naner:

zout

We're both taking the Friday off and partially headed down.....at least an hour advance patrol. We have reservations up in Lagrange just off Hoffman Rd with pool & hot tub.....then head down early Sat morning to the hooch.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Zout 1 and 2 will be down sometime Friday as well....Hmmmm...sounds like another evening at the Mexican restaurant with adult beverages. Might even let ya sleep in the camper if you're good.:naner:
I don't know if I can be good.......I KNOW ferro can't!!!
Let me check with Ferro, and make sure- but if it's okay, we will take you up on the offer.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ferro and I will be down Friday, and will partake the offered sleeping agreement.....

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
I'm sorry to say, but unfortunately Mahala and I won't be able to make it this year. We look forward to seeing pics, and we'll see y'all soon.

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I'm sorry to say, but unfortunately Mahala and I won't be able to make it this year. We look forward to seeing pics, and we'll see y'all soon.
I was thinking either you or Mahala mentioned that at the GA Rally? Doc won't be here either as well as a couple of other members due to real world commitments.
That's one of the reasons I cut the number of vehicles nearly in half this year.

Maybe youse guyz will be passing thru and can stop by and say howdy another time.:beer:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK....I'm not liking where this is heading!!:shock: Remember guys...I DO ask...and I DO tell!!:recovry4x4:

Also...what happens at the hooch doesn't necessarily stay at the hooch!!:naner:

Last edited:

zout

Can Carl hook up a live feed from the trailer and get a pay per view set up for Friday night. Shower does not have to be included.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks