• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Columbus, OH Monday

Preacherboy

I'll be at Columbus picking up some bayonets, does anyone need anything while I'm down there?

Afterwards my family and I are driving over to Wright Pat to walk through the AF museum.

JCKnife

Give yourself a lot of time for the AF museum. It's amazing. I've been there probably 10 times and I could still spend a day there without hesitation.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would ask you to check some of the many gensets but I haven't narrowed down what I'm interested in.

Preacherboy

They are the Phrobius m9 with sheath and sharpening stone, look brand new. I will have 3 for sale, unfortunately they will be around $100 (and I will not be making much money off of them either!)

1stSarge

I need one of the little pouches the comes on the sheath of the old M9 (with the two Velcro straps). Have any extras of those or know where I can find one? What time are you going to be there?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks