• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Columbus, OH Monday

Preacherboy

I'll be at Columbus picking up some bayonets, does anyone need anything while I'm down there?

Afterwards my family and I are driving over to Wright Pat to walk through the AF museum.

JCKnife

Give yourself a lot of time for the AF museum. It's amazing. I've been there probably 10 times and I could still spend a day there without hesitation.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would ask you to check some of the many gensets but I haven't narrowed down what I'm interested in.

Preacherboy

They are the Phrobius m9 with sheath and sharpening stone, look brand new. I will have 3 for sale, unfortunately they will be around $100 (and I will not be making much money off of them either!)

1stSarge

I need one of the little pouches the comes on the sheath of the old M9 (with the two Velcro straps). Have any extras of those or know where I can find one? What time are you going to be there?