• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Columbus Ohio

eagle4g63

Ok, I am in a little bit of a hurry................I need a 11' command tent FLOOR ONLY to be picked up in Ohio near Columbus.

I want to get it to Haspin for the rally............I am going to be there and would save a lot of travel.

I'm looking for anyone in the Columbus area who would be willing to meet up with SimonG for me and pick up the floor.............IF NEED BE IT WOULD BE WORTH A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR YOUR TIME.

Thanks in advance, Nathan

lost in the bush

Hi We are sending two semi's and 26 ft box truck on Wed the 17th. to Lockbourne OH.How big a lot do you have and is it at Lockbourne as well. Can get it to Indy

Don

If not more than 2- 3 pallets and in Lockbourne. Send your signed form to attn. Mike at info@popguns.com he has to send a final pallet count to Karen by Monday.. He is at 78 pallets, so a couple more is not an issue. ( Of course he and his employe's have to go I'm not :p).

Last edited:

lost in the bush

How big is floor (Folding) - How much room do you need? Mike says he can not delay the Semi's however delaying one or both 26ft box trucks is a can do.

He is sending an extra 26ft. box truck becuase he is tired of employyes leaving things bhind and he is riding along to make sure it does not happen again.

Don

lost in the bush

Great shouil dhave no problem fitting in one of the smaller trucks.
Get with Mike via email.. info@popguns.com

HIs small trucks are set to arrive at Gl at around 10-10:30.. Hopefully heading back to Indy between Noon and 1pm..

Suggest giving Mike your friends phone number.. They can call when almost loaded and arrange the meet. Not sure about weight etc. however along with MIke he will have 2or 3 employees along for muscle. To quote Mike " I'm too **** old to lift stuff"

Don

Don.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Even if you can't get the floor in time just get a cheapo plastic tarp 12x12 and put it down. That's what we used in both command tents at the Georgia Rally last week. Just put the feet on it and it works great and you don't screw up your floor.

Also, if you don't have a heater in one of those tents be prepared to be rained on all night long.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Special Ed used his small Propane heater at the rally and it produced just enough heat to keep it from being a monsoon all night. We joined two of the tents and had nice setup.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks