• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Complete Oil and Lube Job Question

ostrich911

Re: RE: Complete Oil and Lube Job Question

scooter01922 said:
nice looking trucks you have there. We need more guys in the northeast with deuces :) And IMO we need a northeast SS rally so we can all meet up sometime.
It would be great to have a get-together up here, contact me (Ostrich911) or Northwoods and lets see about making it happen :D

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Complete Oil and Lube Job Question

I have room to host a gathering here but I am a long ways away from most people! Maybe we could hold a winter event sometime! Anyone want to drive their deuce out on the ice? Sleep in an igloo? Go crosscountry skiing? :lol:

wsucougarx

What kind of chassis grease is everyone using in their deuces? I was going to use some grease but I don't want to mix something that is not compatible. FYI I don't have the truck yet. I'm in the "NESTING" phase of getting my truck. What specs do you have for the chassis grease?

joesco

Nice deuces!! Going to do all my gear fluids next weekend. Yes, definitely filter all the waste oil and put it right in your fuel tank. Just filtered 15 gallons of waste motor oil, added 5 gallons of gas and dropped it into the tank. Brutus seems to love it as he is much quieter. I am in Hampstead, NH and my buddy Phil ( beaubeau) lives iin Salisbury, NH. He wants to have a NH or NE / SS rally at his place this Fall. Let's do it!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks