• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Compressor wrenches are here!

AndrewH

I need one too!

I just got my deuce last fall and I hadnt changed that belt because of the missing wrench. How much are they and how long is the waiting list?

comdiver

The wrenches are in and ready to be shipped. Thank you to everybody that commited to purchasing one. I have some extras also.

Whooo Hoooo !! Got my wrench today ... my first "Deuce specialty tool"

Gosh darned rookie ... still looking to find some friction loss, a hose stretcher, or slip stream.:-D

Thanks Comdiver

Regards, Rick

comdiver

They are $30 for one or $50 for two. The price includes priority mail shipping anywhere in the USA. These are the military type design CNC cut out of steel. They fit well and can be used in different positions. Send me a PM if interested.

comdiver

Do any of you 5T multi-fuelers know if the compressor pulleys are the same on the deuce and the 5T? I had a guy wondering if the wrenches could be used on both. Are there any other trucks or equipment that they can be used on? If anyone is interested I still have some wrenches left.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks