• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Contact Maintenance......GEEZ....

Armada

GL event 3175, truck went for 4000.00 and change, is this a normal/average price or what?. This is the second one I have bid on, I bailed on the first one at 2500, this one at 3000, any thoughts?

FMJ
FMJ, did you win that truck this time? It was reauctioned and went for $2,550.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
No, I got another M35 out of Santa Fe......it was one or the other and the M35 is a dropside I need for parts to complete my truck. I bid on it up to 2500.00....

DRat

I got a call on a 1031 for sale not to far away, no engine, tranny, T case or interior, I can get some picks and info if anyone wants this truck, by the way it does have the generator .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks