• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CONVOY!! Lights that is....

mangus580

Got my new convoy lights installed last night. I took the liberty of mounting the lower poles a little lower than 'stock' so that my lights could live in a safer spot. My deuce spends a fair amount of time in the woods dodging low branches. I dont normally have the cargo canvas on the truck either.

sorry for the poor pics.... but I snapped these with my phone as I walked out for work this morning..

Attachments

Armada

Lookin good Mike! That's funny, I mounted up my convoy lights last night too. I'm going to get them wired in today. Great minds think alike...... hehe

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I also mounted mine lower than the instructions said. Looked better to me. I also made a shim out of a PVC coupling tho space the poles out from the cab a bit. Having all these oddball deuces is cool but I'm missing the old M35A2.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm here Matt. Still working the 14 to 16 hr days. 2 days in a row I got to work a couple of hours at a checkpoint with a phone line so I could get online. Talk is that maybe by Friday they will let us go back to 8 hour days and maybe even get a day off. I got to go home Friday for the evening which was cool but not sure when I'll go back. Anyway, better get!
Kenny

mangus580

I like that idea Kenny..... I noticed when you mount the poles with a soft top, it pinches the top, or you have to 'bunch' it up....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks